For Primary Research
We design and execute research - focus groups, in-depth interviews, surveys and competitive research - to be thorough enough to capture critical insights while carefully minimizing client expenses. In scores of research projects, we've demonstrated that broad experience with technology buyers has helped us extract maximum value from research investments.
For Sales Enablement - Materials and Training
Decades of experience boosting sales productivity enable us to devise materials and training to address clients' challenges by market opportunity. 80% of our focus is on nailing the messages that secure appointments and the supporting materials that provide leverage in winning the business. The other 20% focus is on fine-tuning sales skills.
For Sales & Marketing Strategy
There's a reason big agencies and sales training organizations demand that clients participate in formal strategy planning sessions. But many B2B companies - often working with smaller agencies or internal resources - skip this step. When we pull sales and marketing executives into a planning session, though, we frequently uncover conflicting assumptions about prospects as well as critical insights previously overlooked.
To see what clients have to say about Precision Thinking, click here.